The World's Best Cantillation Software Is Now on the Web
The Cantors Assembly is proud to partner with Hazzan Solutions to bring you what will soon be, quite simply, the best cantillation training anywhere on the Internet, maybe even on the planet, and we want to make sure as many people have access to it as possible.
Long the standard for training B'nai Mitzvah in the ancient art of chanting from the Torah, Haftarah and Megillot, TropTrainer is now being re-introduced to the Jewish world as a web-based, subscription application. Gone are the cumbersome downloads, installation codes, update warnings and annoying waiting periods just to get your purchase verified. Now, you'll have access to the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art online cantillation training system in the world every time you log in.
Learning Torah has never been so easy
TropTrainer makes it easy to learn how to chant from the Torah with step-by-step tutorials, color-coding, and phrase by phrase breakdowns. TropTrainer will be tablet-ready at launch, so you can take TropTrainer wherever you want to go. No carrying around bulky tikkuns anymore. Study your parashah, with or without vowels and trop using any Internet connection. Or use TropTrainer's built-in print engine to print out just the verses you need to learn.
What is TropTrainer
TropTrainer is a web-based application for learning to leyn. It enhances the experience of learning how to chant ancient texts by providing all the tools and tutorials you'll need to prepare for your next Torah reading or to learn for the very first time.
- Is web-based so you will always have the latest version;
- Runs on computers, tablets (and eventually smartphones);
- Includes all the features and functionality of the old Trope Trainer desktop software, plus a few new features we know you’ll love!
- Print whatever you need, whenever you need it;
- Plan ahead with perpetual calendar feature for Weekday, Shabbat and Holiday readings for both Israel and Diaspora;
- Take advantage of flexible aliyot breakdowns for Annual, Triennial or Customized Torah Readings;
- Show the text exactly the way you need to see it with Torah, Tikkun and Ta'am/voweled Text Views;
- Learn phrase by phrase Customized Color Coding and Filtered Trop Groupings;
- Take notes right on your screen with integrated White Board Layover Technology;
- And much more to come!
And please feel free to share this email with your colleagues, friends, and family who may be interested. Any friend of yours is a friend of ours!