The New Bar/Bat Mitzvah Maftir and Haftarah Book – 21 Ki Tissa
The New Bar/Bat Mitzvah Maftir and Haftarah Book, edited by Hazzan Sheldon Levin in consultation with his Cantorial colleagues of the Cantors Assembly (co-publishers of the books).
• Based on triennial cycle. (Year 3 of the Maftir reading is the Traditional Maftir)
• The Torah script of the Maftir matches the script of the Torah line for line
• Large Hebrew type including darker markings for shva na and kamatz katon.
• Includes prayers that most synagogues require their students to learn
• All Hebrew is line-numbered for easy reference
• Includes Torah portion summaries
• Includes Haftarah introduction and translation in easy-to-read language
• Includes translations from Sol Scharfstein’s, Torah And Commentary - The Five Books Of Moses Translation, Rabbinic And Contemporary Commentary
• The Haftarah translation, the Torah commentary, the Torah portion summary will be helpful to the student, the Cantor and the parent in writing a D’var Torah
• Includes Trop charts
• Three-hole punched to fit into a 3-ring binder
• Ideal for adult Bar/Bat Mitzvah teaching